Iconic Beauty

Thursday, May 5, 2011

M.A.C Made Up



This has become my signature look lately and I wanted to share it with you all.
Products Used:
M.A.C's EyeShadow Primer in BamBoom
Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette
M.A.C's Eyekohl in Black
Maybeline's Falsies Mascara in Noir
Wet N' Wild's Black Liquid Eyeliner
Mint Eye Kohl liner from Spehora's Collection
M.A.C's Skin Refresher Fix + in Lavender.


Foundation:;
Avon's Magix Face Perfector Primer
Avon's Ideal Shade Mineral Foundation Powder in Toffee


Blush:;
Mattese Elite Blush in Pink Lady


Brushes::
Prevail Small Crease Brush
Prevail Fluffy Crease Brush
E.L.F Medium Eye Shader Brush

To Get This Look::;

After applying my primer and foundation,
I used M.A.C's paint pot in Bamboom all over my lid and lower lash line.
I used Coastal Scents 88 Palette's Copper Gold color all over my lid and blended out just above the crease with the fluffy crease brush.
I lined my bottom lashline with a Mint Eye Kohl from Sephora.
Then I used the small crease brush and used a turquoise color on my water line and lower lash line and blended it out. I spritz M.A.C's fix plus on the small crease brush and brushed it against the line I made with the turquoise. It helps set the color even longer. I lined the water line with the M.A.C black eye kohl and used white eyeshadow to catch the line in my inner corner.

I applied Wet N' Wild's liquid eyeliner in black as close to my lashes as possible.
I applied two coats of Falsies Mascara and spritz my face with M.A.C's Fix (+).

I applied Mattese Elite's blush in Pink Lady on the apples of my cheeks and blended upwards.

Lastly, I used Victoria's Secret's Baby Doll Lip Glass on my lips and put on smile and called it a day.

Try it out on yourself and email them to me @ ColourMeBonita@gmail.com
Best Pics will be posted on this site. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home